Monday, April 5, 2010

Bingo Numbers for Monday 4/5/10


Good morning Bingo players - today's numbers are being uploaded from a McDonald's parking lot somewhere in Mississippi (south of Jackson.) Last night while David gave the kids a bath, I loaded up the mini van and we said our good byes to my Daddy & Clara and headed towards Texas around 8pm oiur time.

We drove until we couldn't go any longer then pulled off and parked at a shopping strip right by an open gas station and slept for about 2 hours before the sun came up.

We should arrive home sometime before lunch today depending on how much we stop...? It was so wonderful to go home and spend Easter with family, but I'm also looking forward to getting back into our routine of things.

See ya back here tomorrow with numbers and I'll also be emailing out replies that came while I was traveling.

Hope all of your bingo cards are off to a great start this year!!!

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment