Monday, April 5, 2010

Nora's OWN mail!

I shared what arrived while we were in KY for the bingo - but one of those packages was from Ms. Fredger and she addressed directly to "Miss Nora Minor" which she noticed immediately and had to open FIRST! ;) Yep, she's just like her momma! ;)

"Momma, there is a letter to me!" (I hope you can click to read)

Nora takes a peek inside...

"Ooough - I like this one with the flowers!"

"There are two the same Momma! one for you and one for me!"

"...and this green will match with the flowers perfectly momma!! oh Thank You for having MAILER FRIENDS!"

Thank you buntches Mrs. Freddie!!! Your scraps really made Nora's day!!! ;)


...and what did little brother get? the sheer pleasure of trying to run down big sister in his fire truck! :P

Beep! BEEP! I'm headed your way Nora!!!

Here I come to run you over!

lots of laughs! We are all happy to be back HOME!

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment