Monday, April 5, 2010

While I was in KY - mail opened 4/5/10 Part 2

I have to admit - It was hard to stay focused on the fabrics and packages... Paul Thomas and Nora were having a lot of fun playing. (Olivia who was AWAKE most all night - was upstairs in her bed napping)

I still can not imagine what it must be like for the little ones to be buckled in a car seat for a solid 16+ hours when we drive home from KY. They really enjoyed running around outside today!!

So this is quite a special package you see below - it was sent in from IowaLisa. Let it be noted that she is the only bingo player who gave up her 1930's for the jackpot!!!! These reproduction fabrics are few and far between when it comes to what is exchanged each year for bingo cards. I guess most everyone loves them too much to part with them ;)

Lisa however has been collecting them for years and years as she works on her Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt at each of the COF Retreats. I also remember sitting by that LUCKY gurl in Manchester when we were playing FQ Bingo there and she WON during the 1930's round!!! Lucky for our jackpot that she is sharing her duplicates! Thank you Lisa!

and guess which Bingo player has a food saver? ;)

Handie Ann sure did pack lots inside here!

8 yards as a matter of fact.... and boy was this pack as heavy as a brick! ;)

and it was so slim... very clever don't cha think? ;)

How did I not take a photo of this packet opened??? I will have to edit and add later.. sorry! i guess like I said earlier, I was a little distracted by the kidos ;)

Applebetty sent in not one FQ coordinating bundle but two...

AND them SOME more FQs and yard pieces!!! Aren't they each so nice? ;)

AAAhhh - it is SO Great to be home again! ;)

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment