Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bingo Numbers for Thursday 4/22/2010

Well I certainly hope today is a much better day for me than yesterday was. The twins and I got cleaned up and ready to go only to drive to the library and find Olivia snoring and Paul Thomas with heavy eyelids.... no use going into Story Time in that shape :/ so we got dressed up for nothing.

I did drive thru my favorite Chicken Express though and enjoyed it while listening to my favorite station. Afterward I headed to Nora's school and hand quilted for almost an hour before she was released ;) all the while the twins napped in the back... so that part turned out pretty good! ;)


So here are the numbers for today - can you believe we have been playing for 22 days already!!??! ;) surly your cards are getting lots of marks on them by now! ;) If not - then it's not my fault! I have called out over half of the 75 numbers in the pot already!


Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment