Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One more package arrived on 3/31/10

I almost forgot to show you photos from one little box that arrived on the 31st before I left to KY and has been sitting here so patiently for me to open. It's from Ms. Ruth S.

I did send her an email to her from on the road to KY (sitting in the floor of the mini van on the interstate) to let her know it arrived, but I didn't get to open it up before leaving... so guess what I did today. ;)

Isn't her Mr. Potato Head check sooo cute! ;) and guess who else thought they would be cute and snatched the navy/white polka dot and ran off with it! Paul Thomas... but Olivia was right behind him..

Olivia caught him down the hall but he stopped her by sitting on it. :P

Here are some closeups of each piece for you to see better.

For some reason the twins were all about - playing AT MY FEET all morning... here I am standing at the kitchen counter reading emails on the lap top and they are hiding and seeking just below me...

Also today, I answered several emails that came over the weekend... and also made out 35 bingo cards for a player who's computer crashed. She mailed me a note card asking for help so I filled out her cards and mailed them to her today.

I am hoping G'ma Rose is back on line soon and feel her pain of computer problems. It was just last spring that we had crashes on both of ours and had to replace both hard drives and even a mother board in one.

Whew! I'm so glad I don't have to write out all the cards for every player! My hand would fall off!

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment