Monday, April 5, 2010

While I was in KY - mail opened 4/5/10

My good friend Heidi stopped by each day to feed Nora's fish "Big Drop" and also check my mailbox while we were in Kentucky.

This is what greeted me when I rounded the hallway to the foyer when we got home! eek!

I knew the Pampered Chef would come while I was away and I cant' wait to see what is in those boxes... but those will have to wait until tomorrow! Today I want to see the bingo fabrics, they are in these!

The first was from bluesnail. I love how she always stamps a little blue snail on all of her stuff. I've been greeted by this little cutie for years now

... she's not only played bingo before but she's been in several of my swaps I've hosted. oh - and I got to meet Lois last year in Manchester at the COF retreat! ;) What a talented quilter she is, if I had a photo of her FQ challenge purse, I'd love to share it with all of you b/c it was "utterly" cute!

thank you bluesnail for the little tin of threads... they will come in handy as I already know I'll be using that navy to take up some of Nora's school uniforms... ;)

The second box we opened was from vickiquilts. I say "we" because after we got home from KY today I had Nora here to help me ;)

She was trilled to receive a book as she is learning how to read! She scores really well on her tests that she takes when she turns in her books each week and I'm so very proud of her. ;)

Thank you Vickiquilts!!! You are too sweet just like so many others who send things for my kids. Quilters are so thoughtful! Oopes, almost forgot to show you vicki's fabrics she sent in to play bingo with... ;)

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment