Friday, April 30, 2010

Group D has a winner for "Outside Border"

I'm in Group D Card #871 I have the outside border covered!


Funny thing is.... I'm on a trip with my brothers and sisters and am now in TN. My husband has been keeping track of the Bingo numbers for me. He just called from OH saying "Email Bingo Bonnie........ the numbers today gave you the outside border on card #871!!!" He was very excited for me! (I hope he checked them off right!)


I'll wait to hear from you that he's right. I am very excited if we are correct.... I've never been lucky being a winner! -Malou


Yes your husband is right, you do have an outside border winner Malou! Congratulations, you are the second winner of the day! I've sent you an email. ;) Does this mean that you will have to share your winnings with your husband when you get home from your trip? ;) ~bonnie

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment