Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bingo Numbers for Thursday 4/29/2010

Ok - well I know there's been a lot of lookin going on at the HGTV boards.. ;) seems like everyone is checking in to see if there's been a winner yet...

We went from only 600ish views to over 1080 in 24 hours! So yesterday I stared a new thread topic for our Bingo Game. CLICK HERE to stop by the new thread and leave a comment ;)

Again - we are shooting for the big outside border for the runner up prize in each group = 25 FQs. and then we will continue playing for the BIG Blackout/cover all. ;)

I can't help but have "Georgia On My Mind" today as I see that 2nd ball I-20 as we lived just off of Interstate I-20 when we lived in Augusta. ;) Oh what fun memories we made while we lived there for a little more than a year after we were first married. (David's 1st job after college)...... and then b/c it was so nice we got to have an Augusta address twice - when we moved back a 2nd time in 2003 and then had our first child the year after...

oh how we loved our home there! It was the perfect 4 bedroom, 1 story home!!! I sure wish we could have brought it with us to Texas when we moved.

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment