Monday, May 3, 2010

Bingo Numbers for Monday 5/3/2010

Have you been holding your breath all weekend wondering if anyone called a bingo???
well you can take a deep breath! no one has.........yet! ;)

Guess what I've been doing all weekend...

Icing my knee. Above is what it looked like Friday. Not nearly as bad as the day before, but still swollen and very sore. When the twins went down for nap time, I set up camp on the sofa... and thankfully each day it's getting better! Thanks for all of your T's & P's my friends! ;)


So since I gave you the OK to breath again - I'm sure you are ready for more numbers. :P



oh, and before I end this post - Paul Thomas has a quick reminder...

Hey Ladies! If you have not been keeping up with your playing cards and marking off numbers then you BETTER get caught up!!! Yes Mam, my Mommy knows there are at least a dozen of you who haven't marked off your numbers in over a week.... b/c she read it on facebook, or in an email or somewhere..... so get caught up already!

This game has been going on for like... a month now.... long enough that I've out grown my shoes for church already! :P


Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment