Friday, May 21, 2010

mrs-c Receives her Bingo Box

As Bingo Winner's Receive their boxes of fabric and post over at the HGTV board that they arrived - I will copy & paste over here ;)

Here's what mrs-c had to say:

Hey Bonnie I got my "diaper" box yesterday! Thank you so much for doing all of this for us, it is so much fun especially when you can finally say Bingo! Can't wait for next years game! Ok now who is going to own up to sending this fabric in!!???? I had a good laugh when I saw it....cute and funny! So here is my plan...hehe

Next year I am sending this fabric back in to the Bingo Pot and "Tag Your It"! Lets see who ends up with this fabric next year and lets see how long we can keep the "Monkey Tag Your It" going from year to year! Lets make it kind of a B O O B Y prize to the winner. Who will get it next time?? hehe....

And now for the rest of my winnings! These are some of the yardage pieces...awesome!

And next pics are of the FQ's! Such a nice variety!

And last pic of the remaining FQ's....Thank you players for the lovely fabrics you all sent in, I will enjoy working with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment