Saturday, May 22, 2010

chris915 Received her Bingo Box

As Bingo Winner's Receive their boxes of fabric and post over at the HGTV board that they arrived - I will copy & paste over here ;)

Here's what chris915 had to say:

OMG, What Beautiful fabric's that everyone is getting, I can't wait till my box get's here today!!! I am getting ready to leave to go pack up the rest of my things, I hope to be home by the time our mailman comes, But if I'm not I will post my pictures as soon as I get home and open my box. I have my camera ready and waiting Big Grin

Oh by the way MRS C I really love that Monkey fabric Big Grin Maybe if you do send it in next year I can win it.LOL

Everyone have a nice weekend, Be back later.

GoD IS GOOD!!!
LETS DANCE!!

Edited to Add: I got my pull up box!!!! DGD thought I had gotten her some pull up's LOL She said WOW Granny you have lots of pretty fabric. What are you going to make Me!!LOL

Bonnie I just love all of the Fabric's, I have so many idea's of what I can make out of them.!!!
Thank You again for all you do to put on Bingo for us each year Wink

So here are my pictures, Sorry I had to take 4 of all my pretties, I don't have a lot of space where I am at right now.

1st is FQ'S

#2 more pretty FQ'S

Here's some pretty yardage, I really love the blacks and the rose's

And here's my last picture of my pretties.

I am on cloud 9, Can't wait to get my new place and start sewing!! See you next year Bonnie!!!!

GoD IS GOOD!!!
LETS DANCE!!

1 comment: