Thursday, May 20, 2010

Zizzybob Receives her Bingo Box!

As Bingo Winner's Receive their boxes of fabric and post over at the HGTV board that they arrived - I will copy & paste over here ;)

Here's what ZIZZYBOB had to say:

It's here, It's here (she said jumping up and down). Today turns out to be Rick's day off and Sue personally knocked on my door to deliver my prize. Holy Cow, what a score, I am almost (I said almost) speechless.

Here's a picture of just the top layer of fabric.

Best of all, there are a lot of dots in the mix. My thanks to Bonnie for all her hard work, and to all the ladies who sent in such fabulous fabrics.


Check out her blog too to see what she has plans to use those dots for ;) Click on her name Zizzybob above to take you there.

5/22/10 Edited to add: What will I do with my winnings? Here is the first of many quilts to come. One of the one yard pieces of fabric was a medium blue tone on tone. It was enough for the border, backing and binding on this preemie quilt. It was the perfect compliment to the loud and busy central design.

No comments:

Post a Comment