Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wenonah Receives her Bingo Box

As Bingo Winner's Receive their boxes of fabric and post over at the HGTV board that they arrived - I will copy & paste over here ;)

Here's what Wenonah had to say:

Bonnie, my box came today. I didn't pick it up until late afternoon, then supper, then DDIL and the grand kids came by. I promise to take a picture and post it maybe tomorrow. Thanks for all your work on Bingo and all it entails. I can't wait to sit and fondle. Wenonah

5/22/10 Edited to add:
Finally getting pictures here of the yards and FQ's from the box I received. I seem to buy florals and pastels, so the darks are a great addition to my stash. Thanks Bonnie. And thanks to all who sent such nice fabrics. Wenonah

The FQ's-lovelies


Sorry that is so big, but as the Big Bad Wolf says "The better to see you my dear." Here are the one yard pieces. Thanks a bunch guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment