Friday, May 21, 2010

Maylou receives her Bingo Package

As Bingo Winner's Receive their boxes of fabric and post over at the HGTV board that they arrived - I will copy & paste over here ;)

Here's what Maylou had to say:

I was an outside box winner and my package arrived today with wonderful FQs in it and 1- one yard piece! Thank you Bonnie for everything you did to make this such a fun year!

I'll see if DH can get a picture later so you all can see the 30s reproductions (my favorites!) I got along with some wonderful CW reproductions (another favorite!). They are spread out on a table in the sewing room and it was like Christmas getting such wonderful fabrics.... thanks all for your great choices!

5/26/10 Edited to add: posted by Chris915 - Hi Ladies, I just wanted to say that I am waiting on a e-mail with pictures from Marylou's DH cell phone, and when I get them I will post them for her.
Everyone have a nice day!!!

Here's Marylou's 1st pic of her FQ'S

And here is Marylou's #2 picture, She really loves all of her new FQ'S



No comments:

Post a Comment