Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bingo update - ALL the boxes are on their way to their new homes!

See these???

They went into these...

and after these 4 were filled up...


There were still more of these...

Yesterday (Tuesday, 5/18/10) I took them to the USPS... and then I had to go buy 2 more boxes of these...

so I'd have a total of 4 more boxes to pack up and get ready

to mail out today (Wednesday, 5/19/10)

oh and I also had 4 white Priority Mail packages to package up and send out to the outside border winners...

Want a peek inside???

Fun Fun! I can't wait until next year - when I get to do it all again! ;)


Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, received my box of wonderful fabrics. They look different every time I change the piles. This is too much fun. Thank you for making this possible. Sheri

    ReplyDelete