Friday, May 21, 2010

Vickiquilts receives her Bingo Package

As Bingo Winner's Receive their boxes of fabric and post over at the HGTV board that they arrived - I will copy & paste over here ;)

Here's what vickiquilts had to say:


That was fasssssssssst! I got mine today - I sure you didn't expect me to this fast. Perfect selection for me - thanks so much! I got 3 of my fq's back - which I only bought enough for the swap and sooooo wanted the fabby! LOL Now to get started on my 4 patches -plenty of lights now! Wink Thanks again Bonnie for the years fun of bingo! I look forward each and every year to the Bingo signups! Is it April yet? Big Grin Wish I could up load pics - our uploads aren't working........ Thanks everyone for playing and congrats again to all of the winners!


Treat your body like you will live forever
Treat your soul like you will die tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment