Thursday, March 18, 2010

Checking the Mailbox

So I guess you are wondering what do your kids do Bonnie, while you are out checking the mailbox.... well most times I leave the twins buckled in their seat belts and get them out after I come back from the mailbox b/c I don't want them getting out all the ride on toys b/c it's been too wet or too cold outside... they need to go straight inside the house...

but today - they had already had their nap time before we went to pick up Nora from school.. and she =NORA= had let them out of their car seats while I walked out to the mailbox...

When I came walking back into the garage this is what I found.

Everyone scurrying to put on rain boots or soccer shoes! and YES Paul Thomas is wearing care-bear PJ pants and Elmo PJ shirt - he just "HAS" to choose and never naps without PJs on... and unfortunately I had to wake them up to go pick up Nora and there wasn't enough time to change him back into his regular clothes.

They are about to outgrow all of their current PJs and I'm going shopping for anything and everything BOY for PJs and both him and Olivia. She can wear boy things for a change instead of him continuing to wear more girly things for the next 6 months!!!! It's been cute but he's almost 3... and if they are going to start preschool next fall some things have got to change about how he chooses to dress. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment