Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mail Call - 3/11/10

Whew - I had two days of no bingo mail and was starting to get the shakes from withdrawal of seeing new to me fabrics. aak! :P But lookie lookie at what I found among student loan and utility bill today in my mailbox! Weee! a box form bettyb

and how did she know that we have a Cannon brand printer!??! - and that I'm constantly having to remind Nora when she is having her computer time, not to hit the print button every 5 seconds b/c we will run out of ink!!!??!?! :P Would you think bad of me if I told you I seriously thought of just telling Santa to put ink cartridges in her Christmas Stocking last year? LOL

No seriously, this was the perfect sized box to hold her FQs in. Look how neat and tidy they all are. ;) I love it!

click on the photos for a closer look ;)

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment