Friday, March 5, 2010

Mail Call - 3/5/10

Wanna take a guess at what I was doing outside on the driveway today, when my mail lady pulled up by me :) and delivered this box?

First thing I found when I opened it up was a very nice letter from CKSVETT explaining that she had included 11, one yard cuts. 10 for the game and one that I could choose one to keep.

I couldn't wait to open the baggie up and see what was packed inside... hummm..

Ta-Da! 11 one yard cuts just like she said... ;)

Let's take a closer look - after all this is my only package for today so I can play around and fondle over the fabrics more that I don't have to share my attention with any others. LOL

Look at that Hot pink & Light Pink wavy striped fabric!

and this is something you don't see often - gray. Swirly tone on tone type.. and I don't know why I didn't take a closer photo of the next one - but the same pattern was on the teal colored fabric too.

and then look at those sage green cuts - tone on tones are great stash builders for who ever wins this - as they are pretty much easy to work and go with anything.

and what's not to love about this red/white/blue??? has a modern feel to it b/c the blue isn't a royal blue but more of a ocean blue. I'm really loving these two!!!

and this hunter green print was what first caught my eye when I opened up the package as it was sitting on top. I could imagine it making a great border for a quilt b/c it's non directional... I don't know why I thought that but I did ;)

Hummm... "take my pick" she said. So let's see - which one should I choose? I duno.

Perhaps this teal swirl one - simply b/c it was a little lonely looking not having a twin in the box? :P

or perhaps this one that really made my eyes brighten ;)

or maybe the sage? as I don't recall a single sage in my stash...?

aaah.. decisions. decisions. I think I'll just pack them all back up and think about that tomorrow.


Love from Texas!

2 comments:

  1. • • • Oh Bonnie, please save those swirly fabs for when I win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoyed seeing all your bingo posts, and Nora is so lovely. Libby

    ReplyDelete