Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mail Call - 3/6/10

Today there was 'double the fun" - my mail carrier delivered two packages to go through.

The first from Chanlady22 included some very soft lovelies of WOW fabrics! White on Whites are A *MUST HAVE* for nearly every quilter!

And she was so sweet to remember that my 5 year old Nora loves pink and sent a fat quarter to her to have for her stash building. She even gave it a pretty pink ribbon ;) Thanks Lois!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second package I opened up was from Fredger. She too had a lovely note tucked inside her box explaining that she had sent both yard cuts and FQs and that I could have my choice of keeping 3 or 4 of the FQs.

Humm... what is this? Some label form ordering perhaps.

The fabrics were folded right sides together and after opening them up I discovered that they were from Connecting Threads.

Oooogh la-la! Don't you agree? ;) And look at those FQs! How did she know my favorite color was red?! ;) I think I'll choose those 3 on the left to keep for my stash. They coordinate so nicely. Thank you Fredger!!!

I hope that so far you are enjoying all the photos of the bingo packages as they arrive! I think it's fun to do and hope that everyone playing will stop by and see for them selves what great prizes are being donated to the g-r-o-w-i-n-g FQ/yardage BINGO JACKPOT this year!!!

and I appreciate all of you who have asked how Paul Thomas is doing. He went 12 days straight of having "MUCK & YUCK" (you know the stuff that comes out both ends) and I'm happy to say that he's nearly back to 100%

I can tell a huge difference in him today as he had enough energy to make this MINE FIELD mess ALL over the den. LOL :P



Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment