Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mail Call - Wednesday 3/24/10

Today was our weekly Story Time day at the library.

The theme was wild animals and my kids played the part as if they were born for this!

The elephant and kitty cat couldn't stop looking at each other long enough to look at ME with the camera! Can you tell they had a great time? You should have all the wild sounds they made on the microphone they each got to take turns using. Too Fun! ;)

By the time we got home from our long day - they were exhausted and were very happy to fall into their cribs for nap time! ;) Which meant I got to go outside to play in the driveway with today's mail....

whooo hoo! One package today - and it's from castilesarah. Hummm, let's see... What's this? A Pampered Chef bag???

Yep, it sure is ;) am I good at calling it like I see it or what? :P

and she threw in a catalog too!

Na, just teasing - she didn't - I just happened to have one with me today b/c I'm still collecting a few outside orders from friends who didn't make it to my PC cooking show here at my home last Saturday night..... Too bad several of my friends couldn't come, b/c they missed out on some GOOOD food! Mexican Lasagna and Peanut Buttery Chocolate Cake was made - Mmmm!

Seriously castilesarah did include her $5 for shipping to the winners.... and ...

and two 1 yard cuts... isn't that one on the left GoRgEoUs!!??!

she also share some of her FQ stash with us for our g-r-o-w-i-n-g jackpot... 10 as a matter of fact ;)

Great variety castilesarah, not bad at all for a first year player ;) Glad to have you join us!

oh and lets have another look at that GoRgEoUs one... Mmmm! Good thing it wasn't marked for me, b/c there is no way I could ever cut this one up! :P It's too beautiful for it's own good!


Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment