Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mail Call - 3/8/10

So this morning I realized that there was a package that arrived yesterday. (Monday) It was sitting here at the end of the bar and I noticed it just after I had served up breakfast.

It's Spring Break vacation for Nora this week and yesterday and today it's been raining cats and dogs. :/ I didn't even go out to check the mail yesterday b/c it was raining so hard all day - instead I sent a text message to my husband and told him to be sure and stop and get it before he pulled into the driveway when he came home from work.

So that's why I'm just now taking photos today. Thankfully Quiltnanny had her fabrics bagged up - otherwise I think they would have been wet as our plastic mailbox has had a crack in it for over a year.... one of these days I'd like to replace it with a customized bricked mailbox with a box that is huge - to hold packages easily... but that is only if I win the lottery one day. Fun to dream isn't it? ;)

I think Olivia is day dreaming too ;) but not of mailboxes or even fabrics... I think she's got a big crush on "MICK-Mouse" and Handy Many ;)

Thanks for playing again Quiltnanny!

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment