Monday, March 29, 2010

Mail Call 3/26 & 3/27

Thursday there were no bingo packages... and then on Friday there were two. They were form Cr8tve1 and fishingwidow.

However I have to be honest and tell you I didn't open them up until tonight when I also had packages from Brandyquilter, LRMart, and catec7 that arrived this afternoon (Saturday.)

We were outside playing with the kids when the mail carrier drove by. David went out to get the mail.. and guess who was crying for him.

Even though none of them are for him, and he doesn't even get the thrill of opening them to see what's inside - I know there is a part of him that enjoys going to the mailbox to get packages and seeing from what corners of the country they have traveled from! ;)

So tonight after we got the kids to bed, I spent some much needed 1 on 1 time with my digital camera and these little boogers.

fishingwidow sent in some lovely florals on a variety of background colors.

cre8tve1 mailed in 2 FQ gifts for Nora with her 2 one yard cuts for bingo - Thank You cre8tve1!

Brandyquilter sent in some very pretty purple shades of FQs along with some very pretty neutral yard pieces and a very cool monkey fabric. OOoo - Ooogh!! Aaah! Aah! ;)

catec7 had a great variety to add to the Jackpot stash also.

The bright spring colors were so fun... but this dark blue one was my favorite! Ooooough... and it felt like budda!

and she sent a pack of machine needles this year - I think it was last year or the year before she sent me some hand needles... Thank you very much! Hummm... it's been at least a month or so since I last changed my machine needle - so guess what I'm gonna do tomorrow!? ;) thanks!

LRMart sent in two very beautiful blues... what's not to love about blue? I know without even asking that it was my Momma Newt's favorite fabric color - b/c when I inherited her scraps they were 99.99999% blues! ;)

and the last package I opened was from cksvett. Look what she went and did! Over 3 yards of that stripe I fell in love with a few weeks back!!! Gurlfirend - you WOWed me for sure! THANK YOU Bunches!!!

Here's what all the mail from Friday & Saturday look like out of their packages ;)

Only a few more days to go until GAME DAY! ;) Anyone that hasn't mailed yet - needs to get their packages to the Post Office soon - mail by deadline is 3/31! The players list on the right sidebar is updated. Please let me hear from you if I don't have a "mailed" by your name, I need to know your status. Thanks.

I will begin emailing out cards to players on Monday and continue on Tuesday.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment